Monday, August 8, 2011

Switched At Birth

who watches this show? I LOVE it!! i just watched the season finale. i love learning new signs in the show!! its so cool to learn. :) *SPOILER* i almost cried at the end of the season finale when Emmet spoke to Bay. i thought that was SO SWEET!!! i love this show!!! When i started watching it, i wanted to start learning sign language. Then i found out my dad knows sign landuage AND NEVER TOLD ME!!!!! and turns out my cousin's half sister (her half sister isnt my cousin anymore) is deaf and has a coalear implant (Or however you spell it!) but i was so little the last time i saw her that i dont remember!!! but im still having dad teach my ASL anyway. Does anyone else on here know sign language?
Back tot the show, i dont like Daphne and Emmet together. i like him and bay together!!! I think Daphne would be better with that blonde guy. (forgot his name) i mean i know that shes known Emmet longer but i like him and bay together :)
What do you guys think of this show?

No comments:

Post a Comment