Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Update and RIP DJ

Hey everyone!!!! I'm sorry for my lack of posting): I've been hussy with school and stuff.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!How's everyone enjoying the new year? Mines not off to a good start really. Today,we found out a junior at my school, DJ, passed away in his sleep last night. My school....it was awful today. The second the announcement was made,everything became less brighter. DJ's girlfriend found out for the first time when the announcement was made. It was just awful today. I never met DJ, but seeing how hurt everyone is, it just kills me. Seeing the impact left on this school by DJ, it's amazing. I never knew how big of an impact one person had on the school, until he was gone ): it was sad. Please keep DJ's family in your thoughts and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment