Monday, April 11, 2011

Bethany Hamilton!









Alright, this is my first blog and right now i've been thinking a lot about Bethany Hamilton's amazing story! She is incredible for getting back on her board 3 weeks after having her arm taken by a 14ft long tiger shark. Her faith played a huge part and still does. She always puts God first and i admire that! she is my # one inspiration, and my role model. personally, im terrified of sharks, and if i was surfing one day and got attacked by one, i know, i wouldnt get back in the water to surf for AT LEAST two years. i would just swim at pools and i would probably never set foot in the ocean for a VERY long time. So how she was able to get back on her board 3 weeks after the attack, its just amazing. And the fact that she won the NSSA championships a year later is even more incredible! Bethany Hamilton is such an inspiration to so many people. She's an inspiration to me and so many of my friends and i would very much like to meet her one day!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh.. Thats cool!! Now I really want to go see it... Love the blog!! :) so now your blog is marinesgirl14.blogspot.com its really nice! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bethany Hamilton!! I didn't know much about her until I saw 'Soul Surfer' and she is so amazing and such an inspiration :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MUffins AMEN! she's such a role model to tons of people! im seeing the movie again with my mom and friend and this time i wont be ashamed to cry! haha. the only reason i didnt the first time i saw soul surfer was cuz my bro was with me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a special screening of soul surfer on June 18. It is the best movie ever! but there are a lot of sad scenes. I didn't cry but i did inside.

    ReplyDelete