Sunday, April 17, 2011

my ipod has seen its final days..........

Sooooooooooooooooo, last night my cousin was over and we were watching stuff on youtube on my ipod. It was working perfectly fine! then she left and i turned it back on and it was working kinda slow. I tried to get onto one of my celebraty apps and all of a sudden the screen went white and i couldn't do anything! well, i mean, i could still play around with it and heard music but i just couldnt see anything! so i go downstairs and tell my dad and he plays around with it to try and fix it. and it still didnt work! suddenly i couldnt hear music, couldnt log into itunes with it plugged in cuz i was stupid and added a passcode, and  i couldnt even get the ipoid to turn off! like, go to the black screen. so dad gets on his laptop and looks up how to restore an ipod and that didnt work. Then i remembered how i had been able to push down on the glass in the bottem right hand corner so dad said something was loose. so he takes the glass off and he looks at everything and he realizes its broken and we cant fix it. the screen it like, broken! it can turn on now, but the touch screen just wont work. i cant unlock it or anything!! so we gave up on it and i went back upstairs. my birthday is in two weeks (as of yesterday) so dad asked me if i wanted a new ipod in stead of a guitar, but i said no because i really really want a guitar! hahahah. so he let me use his ipod (even tho i kept saying no) and i went upstairs, got on facebook and my status was :
Crap!!! Now my laptop AND my IPOD are both BROKEN!!!!!!!! I'm actually crying! :'( wow I'm pathetic. Crying over my laptop and iPod cuz my books are on there!!! So now dads letting me use his ipod 
and then like, five minutes later my brother comes in, takes dad's ipod and gives me his! he just says "Dad needs this for the VA (veterans association) use mine. i havent used it in a month!" so he goes downstairs, gives dad his ipod and now i have my brother's. my friend's dad might be able to transfer the memory from my old ipod to my brother's so i dont have to rebuy everything! haha. and about my status, i was only crying for like, five minutes. hahaha. and it was only because i write books and some parts of my books were on there!!! plus pics and music. well, hopefully my friend's dad can transfer the memory!!! fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...! Im sorry! My ipod is being retarded! Well this summer i lost my ipod 3g comming back from hume lake (a week at a christian camp) so i bought the 4g and its working okay but the screen is spazing on me and sometimes with the battery not even close to dead it will turn completly off and it wont turn back on for another 20min doesnt mater what i do its retarded!! An i have restored it and everything... But idk! :) i hope u get ur stories transferred! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should probably take it to the apple store. They might be able to fix it or at least refund it

    ReplyDelete