Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Carrie underwood! :)


Carrie Underwood is so awesome! I saw her in Soul Surfer and for her first film, she did absolutely amazing! She is very talented. her song "mama's song" is sooooo sweet! i'm going to hopefully sing that to my mom (or have someone sing it) at my wedding whenever i get married a longggggggggggg time from now! hahaah.

her song "Temporary Home" has a hidden message that only a few people can catch. "This is my temporary home. it's not where i belong.//this is just a stop on the way to where im going. im not afraid because i know, this is my Temporary home." there is a message in there. Earth is not our home. Heaven is. Earth is merely a temporary place for us. weather we're going to heaven or Hell, earth isnt our true home. Heaven is my true home. i know that for a fact. this song is a way to remind myself of that. i shouldn't get too comfortable here, because i wont be here foever. God will take  me home. My true home, when he's ready for me.

I truly believe that Carrie Underwood is a born again Christian. the way she talks and some of the messages in her songs have so many Christian meaning. i love her songs and she's a huge role model of mine.

It's amazing how she grew up singing in churches then got on American Idol. Now look at where she is! She is an amazing inspiration!

you don't have to like her music. im just stating my opinion. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love love love Carrie Underwood!! I totally agree - she did a great job in 'Soul Surfer' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a great person! I love her! She is awesome! I love Mama Song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with both of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete