Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Galations 2:20

'I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer i who lives but Christ lives within me........"

This verse defines me perfectly. I accepted God when i was 4 years old, but i didnt find this verse until 7th grade.  Basically what it means is, once you give you life to God, you are no longer living alone. Christ lives in your heart forever and always. And once you accept Christ, he will never abandon you. You may stray away from him, but he'll always be with you. You live by Faith and the son of God. Because he loves you and he gave himself for you! God truely loves you, no matter what you may think. Its your choice to believe in him or not, im just telling you what i believe. this verse has made a very big impact on my life. I love it and its the verse i live by, besides Jeremiah 29:11.  its a very inspiring verse and i hope you enjoy it!

Sorry this post is short, i've got a slight headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment